ZEOLITE – WHAT IS IT EXACTLY?
1. Zeolite for Health – ‘Nature’s Detoxifier’ : an amazing mineral that
* Eliminates toxins, free radicals and heavy metals.
* Boosts the immune system.
* Helps reverse radiation damage.
* Safe and effective for natural chelation therapy.
* Balances the body’s pH level (Unhealthy cells can not survive in a balanced pH environment)
For detoxification or general well being take 1 measured teaspoon once a day stirred into a glass of water or juice or mix into food.
For an acute health problem, take 1 measured teaspoon 3 times a day until resolved
Continued use shows increased benefits
Thanks to the honeycomb-like structure, a zeolite works at the cellular level to trap allergens, heavy metals and harmful toxins.
In fact, because it is one of the few negatively charged minerals in nature, a zeolite acts as a magnet, drawing toxins to it, capturing them in its cage and removing them safely and naturally from the body
This unique ability to remove dangerous toxins is well documented:
It was used by the Russian government to absorb radioactive chemicals and other harmful toxins after the Chernobyl disaster.
People showed a 30% reduction in radioactive isotopes after the very first application of Zeolite!
For centuries, zeolites have been used as traditional remedies throughout Asia to promote overall health and well-being
2. Zeolite as a Beauty Enhancer
There are a few ways to use this all-star ingredient topically for your skin:
- Mask: In a fine powder form, zeolite makes a wonderfully detoxifying mask. Mix 1 tablespoon of zeolite powder with 2 tablespoons of water to form a paste. Slather it on your face and leave it for up to an hour (I’ve found the longer the better). When you wash it off, be prepared for seriously soft skin and pores that are noticeably less noticeable! It’ll do a deep cleanse on your pores and help heal any existing blemishes
- Cleanser: Mix the same proportions as for the mask but wash off after about a minute so as not to dry out your skin with daily use. For something more moisturizing, try swapping the water with your favorite face oil. Follow with your favorite toner and moisturizer
- Exfoliator: With its fine, sand-like texture, zeolite is a great gentle exfoliator. Place 1 tablespoon zeolite powder in the palm of your hand or a small bowl, and using a soft brush (a kabuki brush is ideal), gently work the powder into your skin in small, circular motions. Be careful around more delicate areas (eyes, etc.) and do not inhale the powder. Then, simply wash your face with warm water and a soft cloth, followed by a splash of cold water to reduce inflammation
When trying any skin care substance for the first time, it’s advisable to always do a patch test on your cheek or neck prior to use to be sure there’s no allergic reaction
* * * * *