Preparation of Himalayan Salt Sole
The mixture of water and crystal salt, called “Sole” (so-lay), is the most flexible physical representation of pure solar and light energy. When water and this salt come together they become a different product, Sole.
The word sole, is derived from the latin word “sol”, which means sun. Sole is nothing but the fluid materialization of sunlight. Sole means fluid sunlight or fluid light energy.
Benefits of Drinking Himalayan Sole
- Sole’ supplies the body with the natural energy stored in the crystals which the body can hold up to 24 hours.
- Sole’ can neutralize the acidity or alkalinity in the body and normalize blood pressure.
- Sole’ can help prevent muscle cramps.
- Sole’ can help with skin disease by cleaning from inside out.
- Sole’ can dissolve and eliminate sediments which lead to various forms of rheumatism like arthritis. Also to the formation of gall bladder and kidney stones.
- Sole’ helps remove toxic build up in your body.
- Sole’ can help lower the craving for addictive desires.
- Sole is vital for sleep regulation. It is a natural hypnotic.
- •A little Sole on the tongue will help stop persistent dry coughs
- •Sole is vital for the prevention of gout and gouty arthritis.
- •Sole is vital for maintaining sexuality and libido.
- •Sole is vital for preventing varicose veins and spider veins on the legs and thighs.
Prepare Sole Yourself
- Place several Himalayan Crystal Salt stones in a glass container and add high quality spring water until full.
- After approximately 24 hours, look to see if the salt crystals have completely dissolved.
If so, add a few more crystals. When the water can no longer dissolve any more salt, the salt crystals will sit at the bottom of the jar without dissolving. At this point the solution becomes saturated at 26%, which is stable and ready for consumption.
- Take 1 teaspoon of the 26% solution in a glass of water every morning before breakfast.
The glass container can be refilled again and again with water and salt, to continue the process. When water combines with salt the positive ions of the salt surround the negative ions of the water molecules and vice versa. The ions become hydrolyzed. In this process the geometrical structure of the salt and the water is changed and a totally new structure is formed, a third dimension. Water is no longer water and salt is not longer salt.
The crystalline structure of the salt, which has formed from great pressure over millions of years makes the salt organic and absorbable for the body.
The structure also contains nature’s resonant frequency that is very profound, with the vibration pattern lasting for over 24 hours in our bodies.
The body requires this energy and vibration pattern when disease is present.
Every morning, take one teaspoon of sole mixed in a glass of good quality artesian or spring water. drink this on an empty stomach before taking breakfast. The amount of water is up to you, but you only need one teaspoon of sole for your daily intake. The regularity is important. From a bio-chemical viewpoint, within minutes, the whole stomach and intestines are being stimulated. this in turn encourages digestion and metabolism.
The overall availability of electrolytes is built up and thus the conductivity in the body is increased, which in turn stimulates circulation and the nervous system.
Balance the body’s pH Factor and
Get Rid of Heavy Metals
The sole is an excellent product for balancing the pH environment of your body. sole will break down the build up of heavy metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic and amalgam.. For the body to get rid of these deposits it has to first metabolize them.
Even animal proteins, which are difficult to break down and eliminate, will be eliminated through the urine due to the strong structural formation of the crystal salt.
Always support this action with water intake of 8 to 10 glasses a day.
If you need to cleanse the body during pregnancy try using half the recommended dose.
Himalayan Crystal Salt available from BIO-SIL’w website at:
or please do contact us at
(011) 615-5504 or e-mail: email@example.com 😮